If you are getting “msvcr100.dll missing” error see this.
1. Going with EasyPHP download the latest EasyPHP Dev Server from their official site, here. As of writing this the latest is 16.1.1
2. Go with the default installation. Which will install in the directory of your windows.
3. Once installed you will see an EasyPHP tray icon as shown.
4. Right(or left) click the tray icon and click Open Dashboard. Which will open up a page in your Web Browser as shown.
5. Once we got the all we have to do is start the service we need. Since we want make PHP pages, click start under HTTP SERVER. If there are multiple choices of the server as shown below go with anyone. I went with the first one which starts with 32 bit server. I guess the other choices would have done the same.
7. Now this localhost is a location in your system which is present in the installation directory of EasyPHP. Go to the installation directory and find the Folder by the name “www” or “eds-www” in my case.
You can create as many subfolders you want. Like I created a “test” folder for the sake of testing.
I did by this code:
$testPhrase= “Hello World!”;
Place this file anywhere in the “www” directory of EasyPHP as shown.
9. To test my code is working we open the localhost in the web browser and head over to the “test” directory.